Thanks for taking the time to read up on the TubeBuddy affiliate program!
What Is A TubeBuddy Affiliate?
An affiliate is someone who promotes TubeBuddy. As an affiliate, you get a percentage of every sale you generate. The great part is you get to introduce people to a product they will love, and you get paid for doing it.
How Do I Become A Partner?
Becoming an affiliate is easy (and free)! Just follow these steps:
- Log into your TubeBuddy account on https://www.tubebuddy.com.
- If you do not have a channel setup on your TubeBuddy account you need to add a channel.
- Click on the "more info" link under the Affiliate Program area.
- Enter an "Affiliate Code". This code is unique to you and will be added to the end of URLs to track people you refer.
- Enter a "PayPal Email". When we pay partners, we pay using PayPal (https://www.paypal.com). Don't have a PayPal account? It's free to sign up.
- Click the "Submit" button. You're now officially a TubeBuddy affiliate and you can begin promoting!
How Do I Refer People?
How you refer people, is really up to you and your creativity. You should try to play to your strengths.
For example, if you have a large Twitter following, you can promote to your Twitter followers. Also since TubeBuddy is built for YouTube, creating videos about TubeBuddy and posting them to your channel is a great way to promote TubeBuddy. Some people also choose to use paid advertising such as banner ads, Google AdWords, and YouTube Ads.
When referring people to TubeBuddy, it's important that you use a URL with you Partner Code. That is how we are able to track which people you referred. So for example, if my Partner Code is "JMS", I could refer people using either of the following URLs:
Once you sign up, there is more information about how to create URLs with your affiliate code.
How much can I earn?
When do I get paid?
We pay commissions on the first of the month. Since we have a 30-day money back guarantee policy, we do not pay out until at least 30 days have passed since payment from customer. For example, if someone purchase TubeBuddy in the middle of March 30 days would be up in the middle of April and we would process the affiliate payment on May 1st.
What If I Have More Questions?
If you have any questions, or suggestions about how to improve the partner program, please let us know. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you.
We created this handy dandy Affiliate Handbook that is full of more helpful tips and tricks!