If TubeBuddy does not show up when you go to youtube.com in Safari, usually a full uninstall and reinstall will fix the issue. Please try the following steps:
- If Safari is currently running, click Safari to make it active, then click the 'Safari' menu in the upper left corner and choose 'Quit Safari'.
- Click on Finder and then choose the Go menu and then the Applications menu.
- Find TubeBuddy (it it exists) and drag it to the Trash to uninstall TubeBuddy.
- Open the App Store and search for TubeBuddy.
- Install TubeBuddy again.
- Open Safari and choose the 'Safari' menu then 'Preferences'.
- Verify you see TubeBuddy listed and that it is checked.
- In Safari go to https://www.youtube.com, verify you are logged into your YouTube account, and you should see the main TubeBuddy menu again.
Hopefully that helps, but if you are still stuck please let us know!