If you click to gather data and nothing happens at all on YouTube's site...
1. Make sure you have the TubeBuddy browser extension installed. Head to https://www.tubebuddy.com and click the big "Install" button.
2. If you video is getting fewer than 5 Views per day, it might simply be the case that there is no data to gather because YouTube limits data displayed in certain cases like this. Check back the next day or make sure to run tests on videos that are getting more views.
3. Try a different browser (Chrome/Firefox)
4. Sometimes by signing out of Google and then signing back in with a single account, that can fix gathering issues.
5. Still having issues? Contact our support team and we'll help work through the issue (which might involve temporarily needing access to your channel).